ICT Technical Support officer
With over 4.000 experts and one of the most profound, broadest portfolios of software and services, Sopra Banking Software is a trusted, long-term partner of over 800 banks in more than 70 countries. Sopra Banking Software has an unequalled ability to address the requirements for banks and financial institutions of any size and scope, allowing them to innovate and expand their services. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a world leader in digital transformation, with more than 40.000 employees. In 2018, Sopra Steria achieved a pro forma turnover of around € 3.5 billion.
ICT TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
For more information, do not hesitate to have a look at our corporate website:
We are expanding the Infrastructure Department in Brussels.
You handle first and second line support activities in a large, diversified and multi-site IT environment consisting of Windows PC’s and Windows server (Active Directory) for the development activities of Sopra Banking Software. You also participate in the definition of service improvements and innovations supporting the company’s IT strategy.
Processes and procedures related to support activities are common knowledge, which also need to be documented and kept up-to-date.
- Preferably Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline, and preferably first experience in 1st and 2nd line support environment
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written), Dutch is an asset;
- Knowledge of support procedures;
- Trouble shooting skills in a Windows installed PC environment (MS Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016, MS AD 2008/2013, Office365 …);
- General network knowledge (TCP/IP, MPLS, switches, …);
- General knowledge of ITIL is an asset;
- General knowledge of an enterprise IT infrastructure technologies;
- You have good communication and troubleshooting skills;
- You are analytical and flexible, customer focused and stress resistant;
- You can work autonomously, yet you are a nice team player;
- Ready to travel to other sites once in a while, but mostly sedentary job @ Tervurenlaan Brussels
- A young & fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Tight-knit and diversified team
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects;
- Trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits
Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written), Dutch is an asset
Call SILVIA DI BONO
at the number: +32 2 777 41 14