Senior Android Developer
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of solutions, the strength of our conviction and passion for innovation enable us to support clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. SBS customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development with more than 46,000 employees.
We are constantly on the lookout for people who can help us progress. With us, you will contribute to cutting-edge digital transformation projects. By working with the best talents in our company, you will constantly face challenges in providing innovative solutions to our clients. Team spirit and autonomy are in our DNA, which allows you to take your ideas forward, work on big projects and grow.
Your working environment
Within SBS, the NEO Global Business Unit is in charge of developing, commercializing and operating the Digital and Open Banking solutions. It implies the front-end customer-facing engagement products (web, mobile, other digital channels) alongside with the compliance related products.
You perform the customization of our mobile solutions as part of retail banking customer integration projects by either leveraging the highly configurable Mobile App. delivered as part of the product OR integrating product SDK in the Mobile App. of the Bank OR developing a new Mobile App. on top of product APIs.
You will be part of a SaaS/Cloud ecosystem including external third-party partners. Your internal contacts are the R&D teams, the other front and back developers of the team, the project managers as well as solution consultants from all our geographies (France, Belgium, Germany, Dubaï).
- Contribute the implementation and integration of mobile SDKs provided by R&D
- Contribute when relevant in building the product and accelerating the R&D delivery backlog
- Ensure the feasibility of the implementation of the mobile application integrated with existing client systems and/or third-party systems after defining the corresponding interfaces
- Develop the customization of the solution in collaboration with technical experts and UI/UX designers
- Create prototypes of mobile solutions to demonstrate the product's capabilities and bring stakeholders to the required level of understanding.
- Identify and report product improvement ideas resulting from project experience feedback to enrich the R&D roadmap
You have an engineering degree in computer science or equivalent and more than 4 years of mandatory experience in the development and integration of Android mobile applications. You are autonomous and proactive in your daily work. Your strong adaptability and your background allow you to interact with several levels of actors in a multicultural and remote environment.
Your technical background
- Native Android development (Kotlin and Java)
- Ability to develop mobile application using APIs or SDK from R&D products
- You are proficient (speaking/writing) in French and English (mandatory)
At the heart of the Group's Digital strategy, join dynamic teams working remotely or on several sites.
You will appreciate the autonomy and freedom of organization in a constantly changing environment.
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects with mentorship and trainings programs to grow within your entire career.
- Attractive salary & package.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you. If you require special assistance or accommodation, we will make appropriate arrangements.
Call EVELYNE DYKMANS
at the number: +32 486524326